The FR30 Floatride features the latest in treadmill technology to push forward the home running experience. Designed completely around the home runner, the FR30 takes the solid, dependability you would expect from a heavy-use commercial treadmill and repackages those same features and benefits into a stylish, minimalist design, built specifically to complement any home environment.
At the heart of the FR30 is the latest eco-Kinetic motor from Reebok, providing impressive power from a compact, quiet and energy efficient power unit. Housed efficiently under the sleek motor hood, the eco-Kinetic motor reaches a peak output of 4.0 Hp, effortlessly powering the runner to speeds of up to 20 kph (12.4 mph). Running isn’t just about speed, which is why the endurance of the motor has been rigorously tested to ensure maximum reliability throughout its lifespan. Reebok are so confident in the power and reliability of the eco-Kinetic motor; they stamp it with an industry leading 10-year motor guarantee.
Taking inspiration and learnings from the award winning Floatride running shoe, the FR30 running deck incorporates Floatride+, the latest innovation in treadmill cushioning technology. Strategically placed cushioning zones along the deck help to reduce impact strain on the joints and absorb energy efficiently to provide an energised cushioning experience for an ultra-smooth ride.
The runner has complete control of their experience, with 15 levels of power incline at the touch of a button, 24 motivational fitness programmes and 3 heart rate control programmes to choose from. This can be further enhanced by creating personal workouts and syncing the FR30 with the Reebok Fitness App to open up a whole world of virtual running routes and challenges. They can keep up the pace and stay motivated by blasting out their favourite music tracks from the integrated surround sound speakers or watch the latest TV shows and movies using the smart device media dock. The adjustable fan will help keep them cool and comfortable while they clock up the miles.
Progress is tracked via the slimline LED console with an array of live feedback metrics including speed, distance, time, calories, heart rate and more. Further data can be tracked and analysed using the compatible Reebok Fitness App to help the runner progress their fitness journey and achieve their own personal goals.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES
• Colours: black / red / blue / teal / yellow
• Powerful, quiet, energy efficient 4.0 hp eco-Kinetic motor
• Top speed of 20 km per hour (12.4 mph)
• Floatride+ cushioning for an ultra-smooth running
• 15 levels of power incline to tailor workout intensity
• Quick speed and incline keys located on the hand rests
• 24 programmes, 3 heart rate control, and 3 user-defined personal programmes
• 3 target modes including distance, time and calories
• Reebok Fitness App compatible – run real world routes, track, plan and analyse runs
• Adjustable touch response LED console display
• Live feedback metrics include speed, time, distance, calories, pulse, heart rate and bodyfat
• Hand pulse sensors located on the hand rests
• Built-in receiver for runners wishing to use a chest strap to measure their heart rate
• Integrated Bluetooth surround sound speaker system
• Media dock suitable for all major smart phones and tablets
• USB charging port for tablets and phones
• Adjustable fan helps keep the runner cool and comfortable
• Simple 15-minute setup with easy-to-follow assembly instructions and all tools included
• Built-in transport wheels make it easy to move once setup
• Convenient small item storage area located behind the console
• Floor level adjustment to ensure a stable running platform
• Max. user weight: 150 kg
• Running area: 150 x 51 cm
• Setup:187 x 74 x 115 cm