The Fitnex R55SG is a recumbent bike, which means it has a different body positioning than normal bikes. These stationary bikes put the body in a “recumbent” or horizontal position, so that the pedals are at about the same height as the rider’s hips. This position allows for a great cardiovascular workout while not putting much pressure on the rider’s seat, back, or neck. Because of this, recumbent bikes are great for people with back and neck problems.
As a recumbent bike, this bike will have a larger footprint than an upright bike. However, this bike’s footprint is 268 in² smaller than the average recumbent bike. This makes it a good bike if you are tight on space, but have your heart set on a recumbent bike.
Fitnex R55SG Domestic Recumbent Bike Specifications:
• Self Generating, LCD with Blue and Green backlight display.
• 15 programs: Manual, 4 User Set Programs, 4 Heart Rate, Control Programs, 6 preset programs of Intervals, Fat Burn, Rolling, Mountains, Ramp, Valley.
• 16 levels of resistance.
• Display feedback – Time, distance, RPM, Heart Rate, Workout level, Watts, Speed, Calories, Target Heart Rate, Odometer.
• Convenient front centered bottle holder.
• Watt Range = 30 to 250 Watt
• Pulse recovery with sample test 6 levels.
• Space saving design, suitable for home, rehab, apartments and hotels.
• Contact heart rate.