The Body Solid 7 Series Smith Machine is set to a 7-degree reversed pitch, the Series 7 allows natural upper and lower body movements for maximum muscle interaction; a feature not found in the traditional Smith Machine. User safety is provided by 20 cross-member lock-out points that are accessible with a simple 15-degree rotation of the bar, eliminating the need for a spotter.
For those exercises that demand free weight movement, the 14-position Gunrack with 17″ extra heavy-duty safeties is also set to a 7-degree reversed pitch providing convenient lift-off points and predictable racking.
The Series 7 works great with any bench for intense chest and shoulder routines.
The Body-Solid Series 7 Smith Machine is the product of advanced biomechanical design, superior structural engineering and meticulous quality standards. It is a collection of the best benefits the Smith Machine, Half-Cage and Multi-station Gyms have to offer and its backed by the best warranty in the industry.
Weight plates and collars excluded.
– Precise 7° angle Smith Machine combined with 7° angle free weight barbell workout center designed for natural upper and lower body exercise movements.
– Linear ball bearing Smith system with 20 cross-member lock-out points for a safe, solid stop at any point in your workout routine.
– Free weight gunrack system with 14 lift-off and racking positions for ultimate versatility, safety and control.
– Large diameter Smith Bar responds quickly, is easy to control and weighs only 25 Lbs. It s ideal for amateurs or professionals.
– Heavy-duty all-4-side welded 11 gauge and 12 gauge 2″x3″ mainframe steel construction with a safe, solid 4-point stance for maximum stability.
– Includes incredibly strong, adjustable safeties for both the Smith system and the free weight barbell workout center. 800lb max user weight.
– Lat Attachment (GLA348QS)
– Pec Attachment (GPA3)